The other day, I heard myself say that if I had to choose only one essential oil to keep on hand, it would have to be Peppermint. Although I can’t imagine living without Lavender or Thieves and countless others, Peppermint has proven to be helpful for so many things that I would pick this one.
Here are just ten out of many, many ways you can use Peppermint essential oil.
10 Uses for Peppermint Essential Oil
1. Add two drops to brownie batter before baking for the perfect mint brownies!
2. Apply one drop to each temple and massage to relieve tension.
3. Diffuse for a festive, delicious scent in your home.
4. Use with other essential oils for seasonal respiratory support.
5. Diffuse to help concentration, mental focus, and motivation.
6. Inhale from the bottle or diffuse to awaken and refresh. Amazing!
7. Add a drop to filtered water for a delicious, refreshing drink that helps curb appetite!
8. Use with olive oil for a massage oil or to relieve sore, tense muscles.
9. Put a drop in palm of hands, rub together, and inhale for respiratory support.
10. Make a peppermint foot soak and ENJOY!
Peppermint essential oil is included in the Premium Starter Kit from Young Living. For ordering details click here.
Have you tried Peppermint essential oil yet?
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.