All of these oils I’ve been sharing come in the 10 Everyday Oil Kit, which is part of the Premium Starter Kit. These ten oils, plus the bottle of Stress Away, and the awesome home diffuser are the reason why so many people choose the Premium Starter Kit. All these oils with a diffuser – of course – it’s a really great deal!
This week I want to share with you all about the essential oil blend called Peace & Calming. If you have one child or 15, you will want to keep reading.
A blend of Tangerine, Orange, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, and Blue Tansy, it smells absolutely divine!
Here are just ten of the ways Peace & Calming can be used.
10 Uses for Peace & Calming Essential Oil
1. Helps calm fussy and/or rowdy children. Just apply a drop to temples, or even on forearms to help bring some peace and calming to the scene.
2. Add a few drops to your bath water to de-stress. You’ll know which days I’m talking about when you get there.
3. Wear on wrists, neck, or scarf to help you remain calm in difficult situations – all aromatherapy, my friends.
4. Diffuse to help calm the atmosphere in your home.
5. Place a drop on pillowcase for natural sleep aid.
6. Dilute with carrier oil and use as relaxing massage oil.
7. Rub on bottom of children’s feet to help settle and calm them before bed.
8. Add a few drops to very warm water for a soothing foot soak after a hard day.
9. Place two drops on a cotton ball and drop into vacuum filter for a fresh, lovely scent when vacuuming.
10. Massage onto reflex points on feet and back of neck for relaxation.
To learn how to join as a wholesale member and order Peace & Calming and other fabulous therapeutic grade essential oils, click here.
Have you tried Peace & Calming yet?
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.