I love Lemon essential oil! I recently bought a big glass water bottle from Costco, and every day, I fill it with fresh, filtered water and add a drop or two of Lemon essential oil because it tastes great and makes me feel awesome!
Not only does it smell refreshing and taste delicious, it’s really useful around the house, too!
Here are ten of the many ways you can use Lemon essential oil.
10 Uses for Lemon Essential Oil
1. Add a drop to your drinking water for cleansing, and refreshing!
2. Make invigorating citrus body scrubs.
3. Diffuse to freshen the air, especially in the kitchen.
4. Add to your homemade household cleaner for an amazing boost.
5. Remove sticky residues.
6. Cleanse skin and help with acne.
7. Diffuse to improve concentration and memory.
8. Add to your homemade mosquito repellent.
9. Apply with carrier oil to face for respiratory support.
10. Use in place of lemon juice when cooking. YUM!
Have you tried Lemon essential oil yet?
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.