I truly love Lavender essential oil! So versatile and good for so many different things, it’s one that I never let run dry! And it smells divine!
For years, I wore this as a daily perfume, and still do on occasion, but I use it for a lot more things these days. There are so many wonderful uses for this sweet-smelling oil, and I’m so grateful to have it!
Here are ten ways I use Lavender essential oil in our home.
10 Uses for Lavender Essential Oil
1. Add a drop to a 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil for a simple, all-natural diaper cream.
2. Add five drops to one cup epsom salt for a wonderfully fragrant, relaxing bath before bed.
3. Diffuse five drops at bedtime to help fussy little ones calm and drift off to sleep easily.
4. Apply to dry skin areas with olive or coconut oil.
5. Add a few drops to a washcloth and use as a dryer sheet for delightful smelling laundry!
6. Diffuse or inhale for helping with seasonal allergies.
7. Add a drop to each wrist for a wonderful, uplifting, natural fragrance.
8. Place a drop or two on a cotton ball and place in drawer for a fresh scent.
9. Rub on bottoms of feet to help ease restlessness and encourage peaceful sleep.
10. Simply diffuse to freshen the air in your home.
What is your favorite use for Lavender?
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.