I sparkly heart Joy essential oil blend. It makes me happy….er…I mean….Joy-ful. 🙂
I’ve always been very affected by smell, and let me tell you if there is one oil that smells so great it instantly helps change my mood, it’s this one!
I used to wear Lavender almost every day, but I’ve fallen in love with the sweet, vivacious scent of the amazing Joy essential oil blend. Comprised of Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Rosewood, Lemon, Mandarin, Jasmine, Roman Chamomile, Palmarosa, and Rose oils, it’s a beautiful, delightful, and truly uplifting scent that I now wear every day on my wrists and behind my ears.
This essential oil blend is known for promoting feelings of romance and togetherness, which is no surprise since it does contain Ylang Ylang. 🙂
Here are a few of the ways you can use Joy essential oil blend.
10 Uses for Joy Essential Oil
1. Wear on wrists and behind ears for sweet, uplifting perfume every day.
2. Add two drops to a cotton ball and place in vacuum filter to freshen air when vacuuming.
3. Combine Joy with a small amount of carrier oil for refreshing, rejuvenating massage oil.
4. Diffuse to lighten the mood. *This truly works! If I’m having a rough day, I can diffuse Joy and the aroma helps me reset.
5. Add a few drops to bath water for a fragrant bath.
6. Place a few drops on a clean, wet cloth and throw in the dryer with laundry for freshly scented clothes!
7. Use for emotional support.
8. Apply a drop or two over heart to promote emotional stability.
9. Place a drop or two on your cloth purse handle or straps or the inner lining to scent your purse.
10. Apply a few drops to your scarf for a beautiful, motivating scent around your neck.
Click here to learn how to purchase Joy and other awesome therapeutic grade essential oils.
Win a $20 voucher good towards a Premium Starter Kit! Contest ends tomorrow evening. Simply leave a comment at this Facebook post to enter.
Have you tried Joy essential oil blend?
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.